Nursery Place Applications
We are delighted to confirm that from September, we will be offering a 30 hours provision in our Nursery class. The provision is available to children over 3 years old. We will now have 3 intakes per year and children can start in the term after the turn 3.
We are also offering the provision as 10 sessions a week and are making these a flexible option for parents where they can choose which sessions their child will attend based on their 15 hours/30 hours eligibility.
Please contact the school office on 01992 583622 to organise a visit or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information can be found in the document below:
If you are interested in a place for your child from September, please complete the Nursery application below and return it to the school office via email or post: email@example.com
Please ensure you apply for the 30-hour code within the relevant time frames published on the Government website in time for your child's start date.
Nursery Place Application Form
Please note this was updated on 4th November 2022
Please complete the attached form for your Nursery session requirements, your Breakfast requirements and to register your interest for After School Club (from September 2022).
(Please note we still have vacancies for our September 2022 intake on some days - please email the school office firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested).
Please submit your applications for a 30-hour provision code to : Apply for 30 hours code here.
Applications to our Nursery
Schools will manage their own Nursery admissions from Sept. 2017.
· We will admit children into our Nursery in the term after they turn 3 in September, January and April.
· Our Admissions criteria will be:
- Children Looked After.
- Evidenced medical or social need (from a doctor, psychologist or social worker – saying why closer schools to their home address will not meet the child’s needs. Why our school fits their specific needs?)
- Siblings of a child here (in the current Reception – Year 5).
- Son/daughter of a member of our school staff.
- Closest distance, as the crow flies from your front door to our school gates (as measured by Googlemaps).
o Nursery applications stay open all year around.
o Please contact the school office regarding tour dates. Additionally we would invite you to look at our virtual school tour video
We would also invite you to look at Class Pages, Bulletins etc.
o We do encourage you to contact our school office at any time to establish if we have any vacancies throughout the year.
o Please confirm/decline your acceptance of our offer of a Nursery place within 10 days of receipt of our offer.
· We will happily put you on our ‘Continuing Interest list’ and we will contact you should a place become available should we not have vacancies