Nursery Place Applications
Nursery Place Application Form
Applications to our Nursery for the academic year Sept. 2021-July 2022
Schools will manage their own Nursery admissions from Sept. 2017.
· We will admit all our Nursery children in at the start of the autumn term/September.
· Our Admissions criteria will be:
- Children Looked After.
- Evidenced medical or social need (from a doctor, psychologist or social worker – saying why closer schools to their home address will not meet the child’s needs. Why our school fits their specific needs?)
- Siblings of a child here (in the current Reception – Year 5).
- Son/daughter of a member of our school staff.
- Closest distance, as the crow flies from your front door to our school gates (as measured by Googlemaps).
o Nursery applications will open in November 2020.
o Sadly as we are unable to offer personal tours at the present time, we would invite you to look at our virtual school tour video
We would also invite you to look at Class Pages, Bulletins etc.
o Applications will close on Friday 26/2/2021 at midday however, we do take applications after this date if we have spaces available so we do encourage you to contact our school office to establish if we have any vacancies.
o Offers will be made from the school to parents on Monday 08/03/2021
o Please confirm/decline your acceptance of our offer of a Nursery place by midday Thursday 25/03/2021.
· If you do not receive a place in our Nursery when offers are made on 08/03/2021 we will happily put you on our ‘Continuing Interest list’ and we will contact you should a place become available.