School Dinners; Costs, Menus and Free School Meals
FSM (free school meals) Criteria
If your family receives one of the following you will be entitled to register for FSM and your child/children will be entitled to various benefits within school.
APRIL 2020 With the current school closures in place, being eligible would result in your child being able to have lunch and milk provision provided for them. If you do qualify following your application, please ensure you email the office email@example.com and we can ensure these provisions are actioned on your behalf.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16 190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on, which is paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal credit
You can contact the Education Benefits Team on 0300 123 4048 for further information or by clicking on the following URL: