Nursery Place Applications
Nursery Place Application Form
Applications to our Nursery for the academic year Sept. 2019-July 2020
Schools will manage their own Nursery admissions from Sept. 2017.
· We will admit all our Nursery children in at the start of the autumn term/September.
· Our Admissions criteria will be:
- Children Looked After.
- Evidenced medical or social need (from a doctor, psychologist or social worker – saying why closer schools to their home address will not meet the child’s needs. Why our school fits their specific needs?)
- Siblings of a child here (in the current Reception – Y5).
- Son/daughter of a member of our school staff.
- Closest distance, as the crow flies from your front door to our school gates (as measured by Googlemaps).
o Nursery applications will open in November 2018.
o Visits to our school are welcome from November 2018 to the end of February 2019.
o Applications will close on Thursday 28/2/19 at midday however, we do take applications after this date if we have spaces available so we do encourage you to contact our school office to establish if we have any vacancies.
o Offers will be made from the school to parents on Monday 11/3/19.
o Please confirm/decline your acceptance of our offer of a Nursery place by midday Friday 29/3/19.
· If you do not receive a place in our Nursery when offers are made on 11/3/19 you can ask to be placed on our ‘Continuing Interest list’ and we will contact you should a place become available.