Home Page
"Caring for all, Learning for life"
Just a reminder that this Friday we will be raising money for Children In Need. Children must come to school in uniform but may wear Children in Need accessories if they wish. There will be a cake/biscuit sale at morning play (50p) and skipping events during the day. The whole school will watch the Duck Race live at 1pm

Welcome to the Hertford Heath Primary and Nursery School Website.

Our School Referendum

On Tuesday 23rd June we held an assembly for our children in Years 1-6 we talked to the children about the Referendum. We chose to propose a more pertinent question about school dinners that the children could also answer with a yes or no response. 'Should all children have only school meals or should we remain with the current option of school meals and/or packed lunch from home?'All the children were given 'Polling Cards' and 'Ballot Papers' and the school hall was turned in to a Polling Station for the morning. The children all appreciated the importance of the occasion and were delighted to be 'voting' like their parents. The outcome was 97% chose to 'remain' whilst the other 3% thought we should have school meals only.


Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Picture 6
Picture 7
Picture 8
Picture 9
Picture 10
Picture 11
Picture 12
Picture 13
Picture 14
Picture 15
Picture 16
Picture 17
Picture 18
Picture 19
Picture 20
Picture 21
Picture 22
Picture 23
Picture 24
Picture 25
Picture 26
Picture 27
Picture 28
Picture 29
  • Head Teacher: Mrs J Smith
  • Office Manager: Mrs K Jones
  • Hertford Heath Primary School and Nursery,
  • Woodland Road, Hertford Heath,
  • Hertfordshire, SG13 7QW
01992 583622